iToo Software has released a new Forest Pack tips and tricks episode to illustrate how the plugin can be used to scatter on vertical surfaces to create green walls. As well as going through the basics they share some tips on using and painting planting plans, as well as demonstrating how Forest Pack and RailClone can work together to make a fully parametric setup.
Tomek Michalski, the Founder of Triangle Form, shares the making-of this Kitchen scene with Corona Renderer. This one was built to showcase his Kitchen Equipment collection. Follow him as he describes his process, relying on Corona Renderer and Photoshop for the final touches.
As I always say – You can never have enough 2d people! And today I’m hosting & sharing Case3D’s 200 3d people cutout pack for all of you to download and use. Enjoy!
- Best of Week 39/2016 – Potrero Bunker House by David GuardadoOctober 5, 2016 - 15:48
- Best of Week 38/2016 – Ikea Hubholt Meeting Point by BrickSeptember 25, 2016 - 17:50
- Best of Week 37/2016 – impa by Ricardo CantonSeptember 17, 2016 - 14:19
- Best of Week 36/2016 – Pearl Eco-Island by WAX VisualsSeptember 10, 2016 - 14:12
- Best of Week 35/2016 – Nanhai Cultural Centre by B&TB + SHL ArchitectsSeptember 3, 2016 - 14:04
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
— Salvador Dali